Friday, October 14, 2011

Miroad E7001 7" 480 x 800 Resolution 4GB HD Colour E-Book Readers

E-Ink Reader can literally redefine your experience with reading books
E-Ink Reader enthusiasts will not have to search arbitrarily for an E-Ink reader any more. They can get what they want conveniently now from DinoDirect. The Miroad E7001 7" 480 x 800 Resolution 4GB HD Colour E-Book Readers can come handy for any book worms. Moreover, you also can get fidelity in sounds when you listen to FM or record something in it.
E-Ink Reader can literally redefine your experience with reading books
For a vacationer like me, an E-Ink Reader is a perfect companion. Whenever I plan to visit a new location, I never forget to pack it in my bag. It works as fillers to all those dull hours in between my journeys. Be it while waiting for my next flight or while passing idle hours in lonely Islands, I switch on my E-book Reader and enjoy contemporary literature. It is not that this is a newly grown up habit for me, on the contrary, this passion for reading books was always there with me since my college days. The only change is that I do not read printed books now. Instead, I indulge in the luxury of using an E Ink E-book reader for myself. The gadget reads my favorite E Readers Color book for me and I just listen to it.
I will recommend this DinoDirect product for all e-book fans primarily for two reasons. Firstly, it is such an easy thing to carry with me and secondly it has gigantic 4GB memory to make space for all my favorite books and magazines. You can hold it conveniently for its compact design. Moreover, it has a 7 inches screen which makes it a perfect choice for me. I can read texts comfortably now. What's more is that I can change font sizes and styles according to my choices now. That means it is more flexible options for me. It is the only E-ink reader that supports so many formats like TXT, EPUB, FB2, HTML, PDB and PDF. I never faced any problem while opening any E Ink E-book with it till now.
Even my seven years old son likes it for awesome color rendition in its images. Moreover, you can have other benefits like automatic and quick page turns, user friendly features and others. If you want, you can bookmark a page and find it later within moments. You can use it for listening to music too. Several users use it as an alternative to iPods. The best part is you can get it at comparatively cheaper rates from DinoDirect.

No comments:

Post a Comment